Hartwell Lake's Finest Full Service Marina
Located in Northeast Georgia on the shores of beautiful Hartwell Lake, Hartwell Marina offers boaters the best and most comprehensive service available. Your enjoyment is our business.
The marina has been in operation since the late 1960s and was one of the first Dry Stack facilities in the south. The Tew family, which has deep roots in the red clay of Hart County, acquired Hartwell Marina in 1999. Since 1999 the marina's capacity and capabilities have greatly expanded, including new docks, extensions and renovations of docks, and a massive expansion of the dry stack facility.
Hartwell Marina continues to grow and change to better serve Hartwell and visitors to the lake. Each summer, we welcome more than nine million visitors who visit the pristine shores of beautiful Hartwell Lake. Come explore the “Great Lake of the South”!
- Full Service Boatyard
- Boat Cleaning and Detail Service
- Hull repair and Painting
- Dive Service and Boat Recovery
- Fuel Dock with Pump Out
- In-slip Pump Out Service Available
STORAGE OPTIONS »
- Launch ramp
- Clean restrooms and bath house facilities
- Ship's store with marine supplies and convenience items
- Wi-Fi Available, Free!
- Convenient to Downtown Hartwell's restaurants and shops