2018 Volvo Penta D13-800
Call for Price
Volvo Penta D13-800 is an in-line 6-cylinder, 12.8-liter diesel engine using common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and a twin-entry turbo using a water-cooled exhaust manifold. This strong and highly efficient engine offers excellent reliability, long action range and low emissions.
- Rated rpm: 2300
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 588
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 800
- Emission compliance: IMO Nox Tier II, EU RCD Stage II, EPA Tier 3
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Aspiration: Twin entry turbo with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Electronic unit injectors
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Displacement (L): 12.8
- Solid and robust: The engine is designed and built to be immensely strong, with a rigid cast-iron cylinder block and cylinder head. This gives high reliability and long-term durability.
- Unique Marine Torque: Volvo Penta engines excel with their unique marine torque. High torque at low rpm gives rapid acceleration to the plane and massive maneuvering power. Even at high load and high rpm, the torque remains strong to provide efficient cruising speed in all conditions.
- Low fuel consumption: The high-tech fuel injection system helps make the engine highly fuel efficient. The control unit monitors several parameters which reduces the overall fuel consumption.
- World-class performance: The electronic management system contributes to making this a very smooth-running engine with world-class diesel performance. The engine's high load-carrying capability provides power and a sporty feeling when needed.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the engines, electronics and the unique set of optional features, such as Single-lever Mode, Cruise Control, Glass Cockpit and more. e-Key is standard.
- Long service life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication and coolant ensures uptime and top performance in the long term. Accessories include a fuel pre-filter to keep the engine in good condition.
- Engine Type
- 800 hp
- 12.8 L
- Fuel Induction
- Electronic unit injectors