2019 Mercury 6.2L 350 ECT
Call for Price
6.2L 350 ECT
One size doesn't fit all
Proven technology, rock-solid reliability and an unbeatable combination of performance and fuel efficiency.
- Corrosion Protection: The freshwater closed-cooling system (standard) dramatically limits potential corrosion. In fact, Mercury® is so bullish about the anti-corrosion technology built into these engines, we offer a standard four-year limited corrosion warranty in addition to the three-year limited factory-backed warranty.
- Fuel-Efficient: The Mercury MerCruiser 6.2L offers exceptional fuel efficiency. Wide band oxygen sensors continuously monitor oxygen levels, which enables the engine control module to deliver precisely the correct amount of fuel. The result is fuel economy that stretches your boat’s range and your dollar.
- Joystick Piloting for Inboards: The only joystick piloting system that’s compatible with gasoline or diesel inboard and tow sport engines. The only joystick piloting system for single-inboard boats. Many features available to make your tow sport adventures even more amazing.
- Power & Performance: High-displacement volume and premium MPI fuel injection combine to deliver outstanding acceleration, instant planing and smooth performance throughout the rpm band. Mercury® SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift is standard, providing precision throttle response and effortless steering.
- Durable & Reliable: Mercury’s Engine Guardian continually monitors critical sensors for any sign of a problem and immediately takes action. Rugged construction, including stainless-steel exhaust, ensures long-term, hassle-free operation.
- HP / kW: 350 / 261
- Maximum RPM (WOT): 5000-5400
- Engine type: V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L): 6.2
- Bore and stroke: 4.0 x 3.75 in. / 101.6 x 95.25 mm
- Fuel requirement: 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum, Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2)
- Engine control system: SmartCraft PCM 112, Standard SmartCraft with DTS
- Fuel delivery system: Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Starting: Electric (turn-key), Smart Start Electric
- Air induction: Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
- Ignition: SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
- Alternator amp / Watt: Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp (882 watt)
- Water drain system: Air Actuated "Season Extender"
- Exhaust system: Through transom
- Cooling system: Fresh water cooled (closed cooling)
- Lubrication system: Integrated wet sump
- Recommended oil: NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
- Engine guardian system: SmartCraft Engine Guardian
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Transmission and Ratio: 63 A: 1.216, 1.5:1, 2.0:1, 2.5:1, 63 IV: 1.5:1, 2.0:1, 2.5:1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 30 x 22 in. / 813 x 762 x 559 mm
- Weight (engine only): 862 lb. / 391 kg
- Engine Type
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- 350 hp (261 kW)
- Bore x Stroke
- 4.0 x 3.75 in. (101.6 x 95.25 mm)
- 6.2 L
- 32 in. (813 mm)
- 30 in. (740 mm)
- 22 in. (559 mm)
- 862 lb. (391 kg)
- Full Throttle Operating Range
- 5000-5400 rpm
- Fuel Induction
- Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp / 882 watt
- Fresh water cooled (closed cooling)
- 3 Year Corrosion, 2 Year Limited