2019 Volvo Penta D1-30
Call for Price
Volvo Penta D1-30 is an in-line 3-cylinder, 1.1-liter, naturally aspirated diesel engine using a camdriven, in-line injection pump, and freshwater cooling. With low cruising rpm, the engine runs quietly with minimal vibrations.
- Rated rpm: 3200
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 20.9
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 28.4
- Emission compliance: BSO II, EU RCD Stage II, EPA Tier 3
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Aspiration: Naturally aspirated
- High-pressure fuel injection: Inline injection pump
- Control system: Mechanical Diesel Interface
- Displacement (L): 1.1
- Comfort: Smooth running with low vibration levels is achieved through a dynamically-balanced design incorporating highly efficient rubber isolation. Lower engine speed together with an inlet air silencer reduce noise levels and contribute to increased onboard comfort.
- Marine torque: This engine delivers high torque at low rpm. That means plenty of power and quick response when maneuvering in a marina, in strong head wind, and in confined spaces.
- Solid and robust engine: With a rigid engine block and a one-piece cylinder head, this Volvo Penta marine diesel engine is designed and built to be immensely strong. This gives excellent reliability and long service life.
- Efficient charging: High-capacity charging is standard. The 115A alternator has an electronic sensor which enables ahigher battery capacity. Even at idle speed, the alternator gives more than 35A, and at cruising speed it delivers approx. 100A.
- Freshwater cooling: The engine is fitted with freshwater cooling as standard. This reduces internal corrosion and enables the engine to maintain a consistent and optimal working temperature under all conditions.
- Long service life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication and coolant ensures uptime and top performance in the long term. Accessories include a fuel pre-filter to keep the engine in good condition.
- Engine Type
- 28.4 hp
- 1.1 L
- Fuel Induction
- Inline injection pump