2019 Volvo Penta D4-180
Call for Price
Volvo Penta D4-180 is an in-line 4-cylinder, 3.7-liter diesel engine using common-rail fuel injection, double overhead camshafts, and turbo. This contributes to outstanding torque during acceleration.
- Rated rpm: 2800
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 132
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 180
- Rating: 4
- Emission compliance: EU RCD Stage II, EPA Tier 3, IMO Nox Tier II
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Aspiration: Turbo with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger
- Displacement (L): 3.7
- High performance: Immediate response and high performance is matched by lower amounts of noise and vibrations further reduced by the balance shaft and the optimized engine suspension.
- Compact and robust: The engine is extremely compact for its large swept volume. The rigid cast-iron cylinder block and cylinder head, balance shaft, and exactly controlled fuel injection gives excellent onboard comfort.
- Unique Marine Torque: Volvo Penta engines excel with their unique marine torque. High torque at low rpm gives rapid acceleration to the plane and massive maneuvering power. Even at high load and high rpm, the torque remains strong to provide efficient cruising speed in all conditions.
- Low fuel consumption: The high-tech fuel injection system helps make the engine highly fuel efficient. The control unit monitors several parameters which reduces the overall fuel consumption.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the engines, electronics and the unique set of optional features, such as Single-lever Mode, Cruise Control, Glass Cockpit and more. e-Key is standard.
- Long service life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication and coolant ensures uptime and top performance in the long term. Accessories include a fuel pre-filter to keep the engine in good condition.
- Engine Type
- 180 hp
- 3.7 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection