2019 Volvo Penta D4-270
Call for Price
Volvo Penta D4-270 is an in-line 4-cylinder, 3.7-liter diesel engine with common-rail fuel injection, double overhead camshafts and turbo. It provides high reliability, exceptional fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost.
- Rated rpm: 3500
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 199
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 270
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Aspiration: Turbo with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat Exchanger Cooling, Keel Cooling
- Displacement (L): 3.7
- High Performance: Immediate response and high performance is matched by low levels of noise and vibrations, further reduced by the balance shaft and the optimized engine suspension.
- Compact and Robust: The engine is designed and built to be immensely strong, using cutting edge technology and material. This gives high reliability and long-term durability.
- Unique Marine Torque: Volvo Penta engines excel with their unique marine torque. High torque at low rpm gives rapid acceleration to the plane and massive maneuvering power. Even at high load and high rpm, the torque remains strong to provide efficient cruising speed in all conditions.
- Low Fuel Consumption: The common-rail fuel injection system helps make the engine highly fuel efficient. The control unit monitors several parameters which reduces the overall fuel consumption.
- Long Service Intervals: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication, and coolant ensures top performance and more time at sea. Standard features include replaceable separate full-flow and bypass oil filter, oil level and oil temperature sensors and crank case oil separator to keep the engine in good condition.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the propulsion system enabling the unique set of optional features, such as Joystick Docking, and Glass Cockpit.
- Engine Type
- 270 hp
- 3.7 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection