2019 Volvo Penta D6-IPS450
Call for Price
Volvo Penta D6-IPS450 is a perfectly matched package, powered by the in-line 6-cylinder D6, a 5.5-liter, common-rail diesel with a turbo, working together with a perfectly matched pod. This high-efficient propulsion system offers excellent maneuverability, onboard comfort, fuel efficiency, and low emissions.
- Rated rpm: 3400
- Crankshaft Power, kW: 250
- Crankshaft Power, hp: 340
- Rating: Rating 4
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Cylinder Configuration: 6
- Aspiration: Turbo with charge air cooler
- High-pressure fuel injection: Common-rail fuel injection
- Control system: Electronic Vessel Control
- Cooling system: Heat Exchanger Cooling
- Displacement (L): 5.5
- Maneuverability: Steerable pods provide superior slow-speed maneuverability and excellent high-speed handling. The joystick makes docking easy and safe, even in confined spaces. Outstanding maneuverability also leads to efficient driver response and high safety.
- High Performance: This perfectly matched package provides outstanding performance and excellent maneuverability. By working in undisturbed water, the forward-facing propellers enhance the already high performance.
- Electronic Vessel Control: Volvo Penta Electronic Vessel Control fully integrates the propulsion system enabling the unique set of optional features, such as Joystick Docking, Dynamic Positioning System, and Glass Cockpit.
- Comfort: This package is designed for low noise and high onboard comfort. A combined rubber suspension and seal absorb propulsion forces and vibrations. All exhaust fumes are emitted through the pods and into the prop wash for improved comfort.
- Compact and Robust Package: The engine is designed and built to be immensely strong, using cutting edge technolgy and material. Together, the engine and pod form a compact, robust and highly efficient package that is easy to install. This gives excellent reliability and long-term durability.
- Long Service Life: A propulsion system from Volvo Penta is easy to maintain. Our comprehensive range of high-quality oil, lubrication, and coolant ensures top performance and more time at sea. Standard features include replaceable separate full-flow and bypass oil filter, oil level and oil temperature sensors and crank case oil separator to keep the engine in good condition. Maintenance assistant in the standard display indicating time to service.
- Engine Type
- 340 hp
- 5.5 L
- Fuel Induction
- Common-rail fuel injection